People make the world go round. That’s what innocent drinks stand for. Their distinctive approach to people management has won them a bunch of accolades. But the innocent team is not about to rest on its laurels. And they’re bent on making it a dream workplace. That’s why the new People Partner will play an undeniable role, reporting to the Group People.
About innocent drinks
Back in 1999, innocent drinks started with a couple of smoothies at a music festival. They’ve always had a simple mission: to make drinks that make it easy to do yourself something good for yourself. Today, they’re blending every type of fruit and veg under the sun and selling juices, kids drinks, coconut water, and bubbles right across Europe in over 30 different countries.
And that’s just the beginning. They want to invent healthy new drinks. They want to show the world that you can build a successful business that cares about more than just profit. And ultimately, they want to contribute to a better world.
“We’re proud to call ourselves Europe’s favourite healthy drinks company, but we’re still growing. And that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition, to join in with the next, most exciting, part of our story.”
About the vacancy: People Partner
They’re about to embark on an incredible journey of growth and expansion and are looking for a special individual to join the People team. The role will be based at their Amsterdam and Londen offices. You will be a member of the group-wide People team.
The vacancy is still confidential. For more information, please contact Vivian Linker.
- HR-generalist experience (full employee lifecycle i.e. recruitment, employee relations, reward, etc.)
- The recruitment of the highest caliber people at all levels, including leadership roles
- Knowledge of Dutch employment law
- Managing up and down and all around
- Cross-functional collaboration within a matrix organization
- Trustworthy and credible, with a natural and human approach to people management
- Discipline and attention to detail in managing cross-functional budgets, processes, and data
- Fluent in Dutch and English