Johan Jacobs and Egbert Douwes did not know where the journey would take them, they only had the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they like. And that vision is JDE today still loyal. Very concretely: that comes down to 5.000 cups of good coffee per second. The world headquarters is located in Amsterdam and has a close relationship with the Dutch organization. That is reflected in the career and the fact that pilots and innovations are often the first to be launched in the Netherlands.
Vacancy: Interim Media and Digital Manager
The Media & Digital Manager will implement the company’s media and digital strategy based on central guidelines, in close collaboration with local marketing managers.
They are responsible for the marketing levers related to classic and digital media, CRM and digital brand activation, transversally across JDE brands and categories.
He or she will report to the local Marketing Director Retail.
- The Media & Digital Manager will implement the company’s media and digital strategy based on central guidelines.
- The role is responsible for classic and digital media strategy under the supervision of a local Marketing Director and in full compliance with central guidelines.
- They are in charge of local media planning and buying with the local media agency (with the objective of driving media cost efficiency and media effectiveness (ROI and sales uplift)).
- They are responsible for building, implementing and continuously improving the local digital and CRM action plans according to business objectives set with local Marketing Managers.
- In full compliance with the central media team and based on central guidelines, they will contribute to the JDE digital transformation agenda in the Netherlands.
- They will be responsible for infusing a digital mindset within the Dutch organization, by developing local digital skills.
Responsibilities will be compliant with the Marketing Governance Model.
- Recommend and execute a media strategy based on central guidelines and business objectives.
- Locally brief, plan and buy media /digital advertising with the media agency.
- Ensure overall consistency of media planning across brands and categories (reporting and tracking).
- Drive media cost optimization based on central targets.
- Ensure efficiency of all media activities – ROI and sales impact (KPIs definition and tracking)
- Adapts the digital strategic guidelines into a local marketing campaign by managing local execution of digital advertising.
- Defines, builds and implements at local level, in collaboration with local marketing team, brands’ CRM and consumer decision journey programs, as well as website content.
- Potentially works with external partner (Philips) to drive replacement / recruitment program on brewers.
- Supports all e-com activities with digital expertise.
- Provides input and advisory on local media & digital trends as well as competitor activities to the Central Head of Media/Digital.
- Infuses a Digital mindset within JDE Netherlands and develop local team capabilities.
- Contributes to the AOP/VCP process by including media and digital strategic challenges.
Contract period: 6 months