Scale-ups, corporates, investors, NGOs, governments, consumers, and job applicants – everyone is aware of their ecological footprint and the urgency of sustainability. Our mission is to connect sustainability leaders and high-impact opportunities at a wide range of organizations.
“Consider sustainability as your business’s insurance. Safeguard your people, care for nature, and manage your profits for a brighter future.”
– Catherine Visch, Top of Minds
The sustainability leadership positions we typically fill include:
- Chief Sustainability Officer (CSO)
- Head of CSR
- Sustainability Manager
- ESG Consultant
- Head of Transformation
The Five T’s of Sustainability Leaders
There’s an increasing demand for leaders who can make People, Planet and Profit come together and create a positive impact. Important skills within this domain are strategy development, thinking in chains, making sustainability goals more measurable, change management on more than one level, business development, operational excellence, and technical skills. At Top of Minds, we have defined the key competencies of Sustainability Leaders as the Five T’s:
- Thought leadership: The ability to envision, articulate, and inspire others with innovative ideas and perspectives related to sustainability. Thought leaders in sustainability stay ahead of trends, analyze and understand the implications of decisions on the environment, and drive organizations toward responsible practices.
- Transparency: Being open, honest, and clear about the company’s sustainability practices and progress. This builds trust with stakeholders and encourages a culture of accountability within the organization.
- Transformation: The capacity to drive cultural and organizational change and innovation toward more sustainable practices.
- Tenacity: The willingness to persist in sustainability efforts, even when faced with challenges or pushback.
- Teamwork: Collaborative skills are essential for sustainability leaders as they work with teams across disciplines and sectors.
Businesses we’ve helped with their ESG journeys
We’ve seen sustainability take on an important position in the corporate strategy of our clients, ranging from start-ups and scale-ups to NGO’s, consultancy firms, and corporates. We have helped them find senior executives specialized in key topics such as:
- Sustainable Finance
- Energy Management
- Energy & Clean Tech
- Sustainable supply chain management
- Waste Management & Circularity
- ESG Consulting
Executive Search partner for sustainability leadership
Top of Minds matches driven professionals with employers who intrinsically link sustainability to their mission. From market leaders in solar panels, to gamechangers in the fashion world, to sustainable B2B solutions. Contact one of our consultants below to find out how we can help you.
1075 BE Amsterdam