Stedin is a regional Dutch network operator that mainly operates in the Randstad. Stedin is responsible for the transport of electricity and gas in and around 2 million households and industrial customers. Therefore, Stedin has almost 4 million connections.
The Independent Grid Administration Act – colloquially known as the ‘Law on Splitting’ – stipulates that grid administration activities must be separated from activities linked to the production, supply or marketing of energy, called the ‘group ban’. Eneco Holding NV splitted its activities on 31 January 2017 and on 1 February 2017 two strong new businesses were launched: sustainable energy company Eneco Group and network company Stedin Group.
Vacancy: Interim CIO
- Lead a cultural change – support the transition from a closed IT Division, acting on multiple processes unaligned with the business strategy and needs. Note: they are establishing multi-disciplinary teams – however, this will not change the culture nor establish or engage the manner of working.
- Advisory – to support the board in scoping the longer term business/IT roadmap.
- 10 years or more experience in a CIO/ IT Director function.
- Experience with managing a substantial group of people (at least 50+, preferably 100+).
- Change manager: needs to initiate a culture change towards a more proactive and service oriented culture.
- Someone who connects easily with people and brings energy and enthusiasm.
- Sharp and pragmatic, able to make choices and set priorities.
- Experience within Energy Utility sector is not mandatory, but having worked in an environment that has similarities with Stedin is a plus.