The Top of Minds MethodMany professionals orientate themselves via our platform because of the largest selection of 80k+ vacancies in the Netherlands
Rich content generates a high level of attentionA view time of up to 30,000 minutes per vacancy (that's 500 hours of reading time!)
High conversion on social media due to hypertargetingWe reach everyone who is relevant to your vacancy
A lot of personal attention for our candidatesThis is possible on account of the fact that we're very selective
Specialised consultants provide substantive contentA specialist for each discipline
Posting a vacancy?Our method
- To get the ball rolling, we need to receive a short description of the open vacancy from you, usually in the form of an email with a job profile. If such a profile is not yet available, we will gladly contact you by telephone to discuss the vacancy.
- Within 4 hours (on working days) you will receive an in-depth feasibility analysis from us. In this analysis, we will indicate the period within which we expect to be able to deliver the desired candidate and the commercial conditions under which we will be able to do so.
- We will make an appointment (non-binding) for an intake with the hiring manager. During this intake, we collect extensive information about your company as well as the vacancy and then indicate how we would position the role, including a compensation proposal based on our extensive database with salary information.
- Once the assignment has been extended definitively, our process starts. We will draw up a recruitment profile and after your approval, we will approach candidates from our network. As a rule, you will receive the first two introductions within two weeks.
- Haven't found your ideal candidate quite yet? Then a deeper, more extensive search will be initiated. Depending on the degree of difficulty, this usually takes 2 to 4 weeks.
- Finally, we provide support during the contract negotiations with the winning candidate in order to reach a successful conclusion
1075 BE Amsterdam