The Franchise Offer Portfolio Leader will set up and run a portfolio of solutions, processes and tools to support the franchisees to reach their goals. This is a great opportunity for a passionate manager with some risk-taking aptitude to have a direct impact on the IKEA concept at a global level.
IKEA has been the world’s largest furniture retailer since 2008. The company has over 700 million visitors to the stores and over 1 billion visitors to the website every year. IKEA was founded in Sweden over 70 years ago and is present in 52 countries.
Inter IKEA Systems B.V. is the owner of the IKEA concept and the worldwide IKEA franchisor. Its objective is to continuously develop the IKEA concept and to ensure its successful implementation in existing and new markets and to decide when and how to expand IKEA, enabling one common way of working with high impact at low cost.
The culture is open, diverse, straight forward and down-to-earth. The team is very international and shares a passion for IKEA’s vision: “to create a better everyday life for many people”. The environment asks for people to be comfortable with experimenting and trying new things.
The Franchise division has a portfolio of enablers for franchisees, including solutions, processes, and tools. The Franchise Offer Portfolio Leader is responsible for facilitating the overall portfolio for Franchise as well as for setting up and running the Life Cycle Management and assessing its performance. New processes and tools are to be built accordingly. It is the Franchise Offer Portfolio Leader’s responsibility to align goals and deadlines and assure KPI and process adherence.
The key objectives of the Franchise Offer Portfolio Leader are to:
- Set up the life cycle management for the tools on the ‘franchise menu’ and be in charge of this;
- Create an overview of all tools and processes on the ‘franchise menu’ for internal decision makers;
- Secure data flow and quality of data in order to perform lifecycle management analyses;
- Define and anchor the stakeholder map of the franchise portfolio;
- Define a set of targets and budgets for the upcoming years;
- Develop and provide methods and tools that enable consolidation and reporting, and ensure strategic alignment of projects and initiatives;
- Lead, support and follow up IKEA’s decisions about the franchise offer dimensions, frames, and structure;
- Lead alignment between the different processes involved in franchise offer content changes;
- Steer the IT tool development related to the franchise offer structure;
- Evaluate potential and risk in the total Core Business Franchise project portfolio and project performance to close gaps towards strategy and to secure efficient use of resources;
- Consolidate and report on the performance of the total Core Business Franchise project portfolio.
This is a great opportunity for an operational yet detail-oriented manager to work with an innovative company, contributing to the development of the concept.
“You will have the possibility to contribute to the development of the IKEA concept and maintain an efficient franchise offer.” – Elena Alemanno, Business Steering Manager
- Master’s degree in finance, business administration, economics or a similar field
- Working with processes and operation development
- Portfolio and project management and leading cross-functional projects in a global environment
- Life cycle management of a product
- In a franchise organization
- Leadership, ability to connect
- Stakeholder management skills
- An eye for detail in combination with an operational approach
IKEA works with Top of Minds to fill this vacancy.
Contact Catherine Visch at email@example.com for more information.