Blauwtrust Group offers premium financial products and services in the Dutch mortgage market for consumers, brokers, and investors. With Blackfin’s financial backing, Blauwtrust is set for rapid expansion. The Digital Transformation Manager will support this growth by developing and implementing their digital products and services.
About Blauwtrust Group
Blauwtrust Group is made up of several subsidiaries and more than eight hundred employees provide premium financial services and products to the Dutch mortgage market. They cater to consumers as well as brokers and investors.
The Group operates across the entire value chain, from management and administration to in-house advisory offices. These subsidiaries include:
- De Hypotheker – the largest independent mortgage broker in The Netherlands. This franchise has 178 branches across the country, with more than one hundred thousand advisory sessions and thirty thousand mortgages annually.
- Quion – a business partner for major financial institutions like ABN AMRO, Achmea, Allianz, BNP Paribas, and NIBC. They handle all the processes needed to generate and manage mortgages and consumer loans. Quion has more than eighty billion euros under management.
- DMPM – a fast-growing platform that gives institutional investors and asset managers, at home and abroad, the opportunity to invest directly in Dutch residential mortgages. Their portfolio is worth more than eleven billion euros.
- Conneqt – develops and maintains several private and white-label mortgage brands, including Hypotrust, IQWOON, and HollandWoont. They collaborate with investors like Aegon, Goldman Sachs, and DELA.
- Romeo (acquired in early 2022) – founded in 2015, this subsidiary offers services and software to financial advisors.
“We see plenty of opportunities that Blackfin will help us realize. These include strategic, commercial, and operational improvements and reinforcements in our management and transformation teams.” – Ferdinand Veenman, Group CEO of Blauwtrust
In January 2022, Blackfin Capital Partners became the majority shareholder of Blauwtrust Group. Blackfin is a leading European PE investor specializing in financial services with offices in Paris, London, Frankfurt, Brussels, and soon Amsterdam. They are an active investor that helps management teams take their companies to the next level.
Now Blauwtrust Group’s newly-appointed leadership team is expanding its position as a pan-European service provider and fintech player in the mortgage market through organic growth, strategic transformations, and M&A.
Vacancy: Digital Transformation Manager
The Digital Transformation Manager will be responsible for inspiring digital growth. This is a vital element of Blauwtrust Group’s expansion strategy. They will identify opportunities and convert them into functioning products and services. This role will lead project teams to develop MVPs and contribute to Blauwtrust Group’s digital advancement. They will report to the Group COO and work with the company’s leadership team as well as their MT subsidiaries.
“With Blackfin’s involvement and the growth stage we are in, there’s never a dull moment. To be successful, our new Digital Transformation Manager should get energized by this setting, have a flexible mindset, and be comfortable with ambiguity.” – Erik Hupperets, Group COO of Blauwtrust Group
Initially, the Digital Transformation Manager will focus on De Hypotheker, the subsidiary with the strongest B2C focus. They will develop and implement new features. And they will collaborate with De Hypotheker’s management team and the company’s IT function. Beyond this, the Digital Transformation Manager will shift their attention to other subsidiaries in The Netherlands and internationally.
The Digital Transformation Manager will work with many of Blauwtrust’s senior leaders: the Blackfin investors, the Group CEO, COO, and CIO, and the subsidiaries’ management teams, especially those with digital responsibilities. They will also contribute to the strategic course of Blauwtrust Group, specifically regarding its approach to digital, and then drive its implementation.
The Digital Transformation Manager will be part of a dynamic and fast-paced working environment. The involvement of Blackfin will accelerate Blauwtrust Group’s growth and ensure that great ideas get recognized and have the resources they need to be realized. The Digital Transformation Manager will have the freedom to bring innovation and – together with the team – lead the company’s digital evolution.
Blauwtrust Group is working with Top of Minds to fill this vacancy.
To express your interest, please contact Vivian den Dekker at email@example.com.