Dyson Ltd is a British technology company established by James Dyson in 1991. IT designs and manufactures household appliances such as vacuum cleaners, hand dryers, bladeless fans, heaters and hair dryers. As of February 2018, Dyson had more than 12,000 employees worldwide.
Vacancy: Interim Trade Marketing Manager
Through the successful growth of products, marketing and sales within the Benelux region, Dyson is looking for an additional Trade Marketing Manager to work with and alongside the head of Trade Marketing on a number of large retail projects across the regions.
- Develop Trade Marketing strategies
- Plan and deliver in store physical hardware
- Manage all aspects of process (ops, logistics, material production, samples…)
- Dutch & English are essential – French would be a bonus
- Innovative and creative
- Strong influence skills
- Analytical and data driven
- People manager
- Minimal 6 years of Trade Marketing experience
- Experience within FMCG and/or Retail
- Speaking fluently Dutch and English
Length of Contract: 6 months