You want to recruit the best people the market has to offer. The quicker the better, though quality is always key. The match has to feel right, on every level. And because your company is growing, changing, or innovating, you are in the market for innovative professionals that match your ambitions.
Recruiting candidates for your vacancy demands a wide reach in the upper echelons of the labor market. Top of Minds provides this kind of reach and capacity with a specialized team of 50 professionals. Within two weeks we will introduce you to your first two candidates. This page showcases the key elements of the Top of Minds Method.
We are happy to discuss your specific recruitment needs with you in person and discuss which of our services best suits your situation.
- Executive Search (120 – 300k yearly)
- Interim Solutions (800 – 3.000 Euro daily rate)
- Talent Pool Recruitment (60 – 120k yearly)
- Employer Branding
- Recruitment Consultancy
- Tech Team Staffing
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
Specialized consultants ensure expertiseA dedicated specialist for each area of expertise
CMO, Marketing Director, Marketing Manager, Brand Director, Brand Manager, Marketing Analyst
COO, Operations Director, Manager Operations, Manager Logistics, Operational Excellence Manager
Top of Minds works for various Private Equity firms, on both the Investor and the Portfolio sides.
Scales-ups suit and demand agile professionals, individuals who can thrive and deliver with uncertainty and ambiguity
Posting a vacancy?Our Method
- To get the ball rolling, we need to receive a short description of the open vacancy from you, usually in the form of an email with a job profile. If such a profile is not yet available, we will gladly contact you by telephone to discuss the vacancy.
- Within 4 hours (on working days) you will receive an in-depth feasibility analysis from us. In this analysis, we will indicate the period within which we expect to be able to deliver the desired candidate and the commercial conditions under which we will be able to do so.
- We will make an appointment (non-binding) for an intake with the hiring manager. During this intake, we collect extensive information about your company as well as the vacancy and then indicate how we would position the role, including a compensation proposal based on our extensive database with salary information.
- Once the assignment has been extended definitively, our process starts. We will draw up a recruitment profile and after your approval, we will approach candidates from our network. As a rule, you will receive the first two introductions within two weeks.
- Haven't found your ideal candidate quite yet? Then a deeper, more extensive search will be initiated. Depending on the degree of difficulty, this usually takes 2 to 4 weeks.
- Finally, we provide support during the contract negotiations with the winning candidate in order to reach a successful conclusion
1075 BE, Amsterdam